Need an Employer of Record for W2 Contracts?
Reliable Weekly Paychecks.
If you have a client willing to hire you as a W2-based contractor, but unwilling to put you on their own payroll, you need a third-party 'Employer of Record' (EOR) service to handle the paperwork and ensure that you get all the benefits payrolled employees are due. And you've just found your solution.
Through Synergistech's affiliation with a large international Employer of Record service, we can arrange for you to receive:
Your Client will Love this Arrangement Too.
- Weekly paychecks that are processed upon receipt of approved timesheets and typically arrive within five working days — and can even be direct-deposited to your bank account
- Eligibility for (but not obligation to participate in) group dental insurance plans and a discounted vision plan
- Full worker's compensation, unemployment, and related state disability
- Full-featured non-matching 401(k) plan (with 15 investment options)
- Flexible Spending Account (also known as a 'Section 125' plan) for using pre-tax dollars to pay health expenses, dependent care, and much more
- Personal, prompt attention (by phone and email) to resolve any questions or concerns
We've worked with this team for over eight years to payroll contractors we've placed, and they've proven consistently responsive, resourceful, and efficient. The companies to which we've introduced them often retain their services long after our contractors' projects have ended, because:
- They are cost-effective.
- They are registered in every US state, so can handle employment-related taxes for workers located nationwide
- They're fast — it takes less than an hour to sign up, so the contractor can start working the same day the client contract is signed
- They provide all required business insurance with a smile, and at no extra cost to you or your client
- They're knowledgeable, patient, and effective
- They make your satisfaction their top priority
Want to Learn More?
For a free price quote and detailed description of benefits and services, email us today with the following information:
- W2 Contractor's name and email address
- Client company, city, and state
- Client contact's name, phone number, and email address
- Hourly rate the contractor wants to keep (we'll tell you the amount the client will pay), or hourly rate the client can pay (we'll tell you how much the contractor will keep)
- Preferred start date
Thank you. We know you'll be as delighted with their service as we have been.